For The Advocate’s last CitySpeak forum before summer break, we offer a Trans and Non-binary Neighbors and Allies event!
The evening features panelists from a variety of backgrounds to educate and discuss trans and non-binary identity and experiences, gendered language, intersections of oppression, community resources and advocacy groups, law and politics, faith and spirituality, and more.
This special CitySpeak forum is presented by The Corvallis Advocate, City Club of Corvallis, and The Arts Center. Scheduled for Thursday, May 30 at The Arts Center, doors will open at 6:15 p.m., and the program will run from 6:30 to 8:30.
Moderating the event will be Corvallis Advocate Editor-in-Chief Stevie Beisswanger. An audience Q&A session will follow.
- Caden DeLoach, Trans Support Group (pronouns: they/them)
- Amber Churchill, First Congregational Church (pronouns: they/them)
- Brandy Fortson, Corvallis School Board (pronouns: they/them)
- Micki Bachand, Therapist (pronouns: they/them; she/her)
- Annette Sabater, Artist & parent (pronouns: she/her)
- Lorena Reynolds, Lawyer & sibling (pronouns: she/her)
The event is free and open to the public! The Arts Center is located at 700 SW Madison Ave, Corvallis.